My Digi Art

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Get Well Card - "Yummy in My Tummy" Challenge

This is a get well card for a sick friend.  I know this will cheer up a friend of mine who is feeling a bit under the weather.  I saw an image on the web somewhere and sometime back of making a card to look like a can of soup.  Wanted to use Dustin Pike’s Chicken in a pot (Marday26B) in fact I liked it so much I had to use it twice.  I hope it looks enough like a can of soup to pass.  Not sure if I am going to put this in a gift basket with soup, bowl, spoon and tissues or not.  Guess we will see.  :-}
I am entering this card in the “Yummy in My Tummy” Challenge over at Dustin Pike’s.  You only have a couple of hours to enter so get over there and check it out.  It is loads of fun and you get loads of inspiration from the DT Team.  You can find his challenge here:   http://dustinpike.blogspot.com/2011/08/challenge-yummy-in-my-tummy.html

Used:
Dustin Pikes digi stamp – MarDay26B
Computer generated word art
Stickles – Star dust around outer scallop circle
Nestabilities Circle Scallops
Dimensional tape to raise the can off card
White and Red card stock

Inside

As always I would love to hear from you so leave me a comment.  While you are here become a follower!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

3 comments:

  1. What a great card! I like this image too and you've been really creative using the challenge title in the sentiment. Thanks again for joining us at "Pike's Playground" this week.
    Hugz,
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it. Thanks for joining us at "Pike's Playground" this week

    ReplyDelete