My Digi Art

Monday, September 12, 2011

Hambo Challenge "Hues of Fall"

This is my first time entering a challenge at Hambo http://hambochallenges.blogspot.com/2011/09/ah-crisp-air-of-autumn.html The challenge was to use hues of fall and I hope I achieved that with “Wee Henry Bongo”.


I used paper got off the net, leaf punches from McGill and Marvy, Spellbinders – Fancy Tags, Oval Scallop and Label One.  Had a great time, hope to do more challenges in the future.  Thanks for letting me play along.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com 

4 comments:

  1. Yay for joining the Hambo Hoedown! I have been doing it only for a couple of weeks and I am so addicted now. I started with Wee Henry Bongo too, isn't he cute! Keep up the good work and keep playing, it's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wee Willie looks so good in Fall colors! Thanks for playing in the Hoedown this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to your first Hambo Challenge!!! Great job! LOVE your LO!

    Thanks for playing at the Hoedown!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done! Thank you for playing in our Hoedown challenge!! Hope to see you next week.

    ReplyDelete