My Digi Art

Friday, September 30, 2011

Hambo Hoedown "CASE Challenge" my #2

Hambo Hoedown is still having their CASE (Copy And Share Everything) Challenge and I am entering another card.  Since I am sick I am finding I have a lot of  time to craft today.  Hambo Hoedown’s CASE Challenge is here: http://hambochallenges.blogspot.com/2011/09/case-for-goodbyes.html. 
This card had it's problems (maybe because I am sick) but I think I worked through them pretty well.  I did not have ribbon like Beverly did so I had to make my ribbon from card stock and a white gel pen.  Looks pretty good, I think.  Also I did not have her lovely paper but I found the strips of paper I used in my scrap bin. 

I used:
Paper from my scrap bin
Stickles stardust
Nestabilities: circle and scallop circle
1 inch EK Success punch
Black and White card stock
Hambo’s “Dragonfly” digi





And the original CASE card:

Leave me a comment and become a follower while you are here.  Thanks for stopping by.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl    

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely wonderful! I love the sparkle on this and all the different papers you chose!! Bravo! Another great Hoedown entry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your dragonfly, she really stands out with her glitter wings. I like how you mixed the polka dot papers with other patterns - very nice! Thanks for joining us this week at Hambo Stamps, please be sure to join us again!

    ReplyDelete