My Digi Art

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Hambo Hoedown "Home is where the ? is"

     I joined the Hambo Hoedown Challenge – Home is where the ? is.  You can join the fun at: http://hambochallenges.blogspot.com/2011/09/home-is-where-insert-here-is.htmlThis card took some time to think about.  They wanted us to incorporate something around the house you do not normally put on a card.  So I thought and I thought and came up with washers.  I glued them down and put some bling in the center.  This was my second challenge over at Hambo Hoedown and I look forward to joining them again and again. 
     This was my first Funky Fold Card.  I love it and will be doing more in the future.  Very easy and looks wonderful, I think. 
Supplies:
Hambo Hoedown – House from joining the last challenge.
Washers
Nestabilities – Label Two
Spellbinders Shapeabilities – Fancy Tags
Ek Success Label Punch
Offray Stylish accents (Bling)
Color pencils






     Hope everyone enjoys my card.  Leave me a message and let me know what you think.  I love hearing from all of you.  Why you are here don’t forget to become a follower. 

TTFN,

CraftGirl

4 comments:

  1. Hi! How brilliant to use washers! Love the style of your card and how the washers work so well with the Fancy Tags!! There is some great work and stiff competition at the Hoedown this week, I'd say! p.s. I just became a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Love how you used those washers...so cute.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is great. I love how you used the washers with the tags. Glad you've joined the Hoedown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your design! Really cute card!

    Thanks for playing at the Hoedown! Hope to see you again this week!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete