My Digi Art

Sunday, October 2, 2011

DYSU Challenge #39 "Swirls"

Last week I won over at DYSU with my Christmas Lodge of Dustin’s.  This week DYSU is having a “Swirl Challenge #39” and I am entering another one of Dustin Pike’s images July-1 Snowman.   Still sick so there is nothing else to do but cough and craft. 

I made the roses with a six petal flower punch from McGill.   The roses took a little bit to make, but I love how they came out.  If you would like to join DYSU and their wonderful challenges go to: http://doyoustackup.blogspot.com/2011/09/dysu-challenge-39-swirls.html

I used:
Dustin Pike’s - Snowman digi from July 1
Nestabilities – Circle and Scallop Circle
Sizzix – Swirls
Paper  - Recollections “Fashionably Chic collection”   
Fibra Color Markers
Bling – Offray stylish accents
Stickles – Stardust
Glossy Accents
McGill – six petal flower punch
Double sided tape
Dimensional tape







Leave me a comment, and become a follower.  I love hearing from you!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

3 comments:

  1. Wow. You sure live up to your name. I love the roses. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the snowman. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is FABULOUS! LOVE the shimmer, the swirls, and those AWESOME roses! Thank you SO much for joining us, again, at DYSU!

    ReplyDelete