My Digi Art

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Hambo Hoedown “You’ve been framed!” Card

I am entering my card in Hambo Hoedown’s  “You’ve been framed!” challenge this week.  You can still join challenge at: http://hambochallenges.blogspot.com/2011/11/youve-been-framed.html


I used:
Hambo Hoedown – “Newscaster” image
Cream card stock
Double stick tape
Dimensional tape
Two paper clips
Newspaper clip
Rose Art – coloring pencil



Thank you for stopping by!  I love hearing from you so take a minute and leave me a comment or two.  While you are here become a follower and have a very blessed day. 

TTFN,

CraftyGirl


2 comments:

  1. Super cute!! I love the "sentencing" very funny! Thanks for joining us at the Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's cute - love the frame and REALLY love the inside!!

    Thanks for joining the Hambo Hoedown this week!

    ReplyDelete