My Digi Art

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Karen’s Doodles “Flower Bear” Thank You Card

I am entering my card in Karen’s Doodles Challenge Blog.  The challenge this week is “Black, White plus one other color” it is harder than you think.  So I made the “Flower Bear” a polar bear and only used pink and black on the flowers plus some Stickles.  If you would like to join the challenge or just want to check out Karen’s doodles go to: http://karensdoodleschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/challenge-88-black-and-white-plus-one.html

I used:
Karen’s – “Flower Bear” image
White & Black card stock
Double stick tape
Dimensional tape
Stickles – “Diamond Dust”
Rose Art – coloring pencil
Design Paper - Recollections



If you have a minute leave me a comment I love hearing from you.   While you are here become a follower and have a very blessed day. 

TTFN,

CraftyGirl




No comments:

Post a Comment