My Digi Art

Friday, November 18, 2011

“Wee Henry and Turkey” Tri Fold Pocket Card

Here is another Tri Fold Pocket Card.  How cute is little Wee Henry and his little friend Turkey?  Guess they had ham to eat!  I used yarn for the tag puller.  I wanted it to look like the turkey tail.  I almost colored it but I really like the white.  Hope you enjoyed seeing it.


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Hambo Hoedown has a “Turkey Tango?  NO Turkey Tag, Oh!” challenge at:

Sentiment Sunday has a “Thanksgiving / Thank You” challenge at:

Simon Says Challenge Blog has a “Thanksgiving / Thanks” challenge at:

And a new challenge for me:
Polly Craft has a “Friends / Friendship” challenge at”

I used for the Card:
Hambo Hoedown – “Wee Henry Turkey” images
White and Burgandy card stock
Double stick tape
Nestabilities – Classic Circle and Classic Scallop Circle
Small bit of White Yarn
Rose Art – Colored pencils






Thank you for stopping by!  Love hearing from you, so take a minute and leave me a comment.  If you like what you see become a follower. 

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

5 comments:

  1. Love your card, the image is really fun! Thanks for joining us for the Pollycraft Challenge!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. And yet another fancy fold card!!! You are on a roll!!! Keep up the great work and I love your sentiment.

    Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week.

    Hugs,
    Calypso

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this tag is fabulous! I love the neat card that it fits in, and how the tag just pulls right out. Awesome job :) Thanks for joining us at the Hoedown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that interactive design, great job. Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol! This is so fun! I love the turkey tail tag!

    Thanks for joining us for the Friendship challenge at Pollycraft!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete