My Digi Art

Saturday, December 3, 2011

“Poppi” Snow Globe Card

This is my first attempt at a snow globe card and I think I am hooked.  Love how it looks and shows off not only the image but what is on the front of the card like my button snowflakes.  I have seen these all over the net but until now thought they were probably too hard.  NOT!  Yea for me!!!   Let me know what you think.
 
I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Bugaboo has a “12 days of Christmas” (Day 3- Animal) challenge at:

TSB (The Stamping Boutique) has a “Winter/ Holiday” challenge at:

Simon Says Stamps Challenge Blog has an “Anything Goes” challenge at:

Polly has a “Christmas Fun” challenge at:

Bugaboo has a “Anything Goes” challenge at:

Sweet Stampin has a “Snow Something” challenge at:

DYSU (Do You Stack Up) has a “Ribbon or Anything you can tie” challenge at:

I used for the Card:
Bugaboo – “Poppi Xmas Snowballs” images
White card stock
Pop Dots
Rose Art - Colored Pencils
Nestabilities - Oval Dies
Marvy – Mini Snowflake Punch
EK Success – Snowflakes Punches
Stickles – Diamond
Jar of Buttons – Two Buttons
Offray – Ribbon
Acetate
ATD – DP Seasons Pack
Gelistix - Gel pens






Thank you for stopping by!  I love hearing from you so take a minute and leave me a comment or two.  While you are here become a follower and have a very blessed day. 

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love the cute little penguin. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous design, lovely papers and colours, I do love with the adorable image and perfect with your sparkling.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge
    love
    xxx Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous design! Really genius - absolutely stunning! Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is gorgeous, love the shape. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what an awesome snowglobe!! Fabulous work! We're so happy you joined us for theCatch The Bug "12 Days of Christmas" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it is way way way cool and another one of your darling projects going to my files for future reference. And, you know I will!....lol Thanks for sharing with us in the Wednesday challenge at Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card, very cute! Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too much work for me, but I'd say your first attempt at a snowglobe card was a smashing success! :D Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's Anything Goes challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, such work but well worth it with a result like that. Thank you so much for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge this week at Catch The Bug. This open challenge really is a great way to see lots of different styles and techniques – always an inspiration.
    TFS
    Paul
    Crafty Blogocks
    DT Member for Catch The Bug

    P.S. Visit my blog to see my giveaway – I have some Digital Scrapbooking softwear up for grabs, all you have to do is comment on THIS POST HERE .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, how cute & absolutely fabulous! I'm so impressed!! Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous Christmas Card!
    Thanks for playing along in our Christmas Fun challenge this month over at Pollycraft :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete