My Digi Art

Monday, January 30, 2012

“Bad Medicine” Get Well Card



Okay, how many times have you made that face when it comes to cough medicine?  I use to have to take my medicine in front of my mom because she knew once I was out of sight I would lick the spoon (so my breath smelled like cough syrup) and dump the rest down the sink.  I think Dudley needs a sink to dump his down.   We can put a man on the moon but our cough syrup tastes like that??? 

You have time to enter in the Doodle Dragon Studio “Sketch” challenge at:  http://dustinpike.blogspot.com/2012/01/yes-challenge-time-is-here.html

I used for this project:

Doodle Dragon Studios – image from the July membership
Green & Purple card stock
White Gel Pen

I am entering this project in the following challenges:

Simon Says has a “Anything Goes” challenge at:

Thank you for stopping by!  I love hearing from you so take a minute and leave me a comment or two.  While you are here become a follower and above all have a very blessed day. 

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card, the image is super cute :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete