My Digi Art

Friday, January 27, 2012

“Music Box” Card


I am entering this project in the following challenges:

Tip Top Tuesday has a “Sketch” challenge at:

Simon Says and Show has a “Song Title” challenge:
my song title is “Tiny Dancer”

TSB has a “Monthly Contest – Birthday” challenge at:

Crafters Café has a “CAS – Clean and Simple” challenge at:

Paper Take has a “Happy Highlights” challenge at:
my highlight was on my mirror and pearls using “Glossy Accents”

Shelly has a “Text Me” challenge at:

Charisma has a “Pretty Pink” challenge at:

Simon Says has a “Anything Goes” challenge at:

Crafters Circle has a “Friendship” challenge at:

Crafts 4 Eternity has a “Clean & Simple” challenge at:

I used for this project:

TSB – image
White & Black card stock
Scrap Paper
American Crafts – bling
EK Success – Circle Punches
Glossy Accents


Thank you for stopping by!  I love hearing from you so take a minute and leave me a comment or two.  While you are here become a follower and above all have a very blessed day. 

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

9 comments:

  1. Love it! The pop up sentiment is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love how you've flipped the sketch 1. This looks wonderful! :) Oh my gosh, it just reminded me of my little music box like this. Very pretty card.

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
    Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips and don't forget our new Caught Our Eye winner post!
    Hugs to you,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card. I love the sketch on its side. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I still have my music boxes from my childhood... thanks for sharing with us at the Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog. Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colors on a pretty card! Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining in the fun at Card Crafter’s Circle this week. The music box is fabulous and I like how you added your sentiment in 3D to the top edge of the card.I hope to see you again next week for our latest challenge.
    Trish Munro
    http://trishandtreasure.blogspot.com/
    Card Crafter’s Circle Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete