My Digi Art

Sunday, January 15, 2012

“Sheppard’s Silhouette” Card

I made this card to go with an earlier tag I made for Jesus’ Birthday.  It was called “Tim Holtz Tag 4” and I posted it on December 24, 2011.  Check it out at: http://craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com/2011/12/tim-holtz-tag-4.html

I am entering this project in the following challenges:

C.R.A.F.T has a “Celebration” challenge at:

Paper Take Weekly has a “Die-Cute” challenge at:

TSB (The Stamping Boutique) has a “Birthday” challenge at:

The Crafter’s Café has a “Birthday” challenge at:

City Crafters has a “Back to Black” challenge at:

I used for this project:

Brown & Brown card stock
EK Success – Star Punch
Stickles – Gold Glitter


Thank you for stopping by!  I love hearing from you so take a minute and leave me a comment or two.  While you are here become a follower and above all have a very blessed day. 

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

5 comments:

  1. I like this one just as much! Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again a really super card. You are well on the way for Christmas.Thanks for joining us again at Craft Challenge this week, good luck Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. another great card...well done and thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T.Challenges this week

    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't notice how you made your images, are they diecut? They are done very well. Thanks for sharing at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete