My Digi Art

Sunday, February 12, 2012

“Resistance is Futile” Card




I used for this project:

Dude Time Doodles – “Zeek Zorro” image
Red, Black & White card stock
American Crafts – Bling

I am entering this project in the following challenges:

Dude Time Doodles has a “Zeek Zorro” challenge at:

Digital Tuesday has a “Pink or Red” challenge at:

Glitter Geeks has a “To One I Love” challenge at:
Thank you for stopping by!  I love hearing from you so take a minute and leave me a comment or two.  While you are here become a follower and above all have a very blessed day. 

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

8 comments:

  1. Stunning colour Combo & I love the sentiment! Well done crafty Girl! Thanks for playing at Dude Time Doodles this week! Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card! Thanks for playing in this week's challenge at Dude Time Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, I like the colour combo, Thanks for joining in with us at Dudetime Doodles this week.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! Great image and sentiment, its made me giggle, love it! Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week, Paula :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great sentiment to go with Zeke! So glad you joined us at Dude Time Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sentiment to go along with Zeke! Great job. Thanks for joining our freebie challenge this week!

    Cleota
    DTD Dudette & Sponsor Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  7. FAB sentiment!! Love the vibrant color, zeke looks quite smashing! So glad you joined us at Dude Time Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great fun sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks and good luck :) xx

    ReplyDelete