My Digi Art

Monday, March 12, 2012

Doodle Dragon Studio Scardy Cat Bookmark




Okay here is another one for you and yes this one I think is even cuter than the last one.  It is also magnet bookmark.  Inside is a small strip magnet on each side so it clamps onto your page.   

I am a Designer for Doodle Dragon Studio and they are having a challenge here: http://dustinpike.blogspot.com/2012/03/new-challengenew-challenge-freebie.html.  New rules: everyone who plays wins a free image.  You cannot go wrong with that.   I hope to see your card or project there soon.

I used for this project:

Doodle Dragon Studio  – Scaredy Cat images
paper from my stash
EK Success Scallop and Circle Punch

I am entering this project in the following challenges:

Paper Take

Simon Says

For Fun

DYSU (Do You Stack Up)

Crafts 4 Eternity

Phindy’s Place

Sweet Stampin

Pile It On

One Stitch at a Time

Simon Says Stamp and Show

Thank you for stopping by!  I love hearing from you so take a minute and leave me a comment or two.  While you are here become a follower I only need one more to make 50 and above all have a very blessed day. 

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

14 comments:

  1. Cute, fun bookmark.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' with your fun bookmark.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cat- he reminds me of those window ones from the cars back in the day. LOL Too cute! Thanks for playing along on For fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute book mark. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bookmark, very different from the corner ones that are about at the mo. Thank you for calling over at Sweet Stampin this week, good luck. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this - and so useful too - love the saying - thanks for joining in the For Fun challenge, Hazel, Guest designer x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it. Thanks for joining us at C4E.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG that is sooooo funny! Totally looks like he was squished in the book. perfect!!

    Thanks for showing us a "dog or cat" creation at For Fun Challenges! Hope to see you tomorrow when the new challenge is posted!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's such fun

    kitten - DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  10. hehehe.....the image you used made me giggle....what a FABBBBY bookmark!

    THANKS BUNCHES for playing along with this weeks challenge at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute! that image gave me a chuckle and loving the green dp, thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at One Stitch at a Time--Hope to see you again soon
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL, what a cutie on the top of the bookmark. Love this. Thanks for joining the monochromatic challenge at Phindy's Place this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a cute bookmark. love it

    thanks for joining us at C4E, hope you join us soon again.

    my little scrappingcorner
    DT Craft 4 Eternity

    ReplyDelete