My Digi Art

Sunday, May 28, 2017

"Nativity" Christmas Card


I am on the Design Team at International Art and Soul  and we can be found at: http://intaas.blogspot.com/  our challenge is "Stitching Real or Faux" so I made this card.  I really hope you come and join in the fun, I would love to see what you come up with.

Please stop by the Design Team Members Blogs and see their spectacular projects and leave them a bit of love.   :)

I used in this project:
Die - Version - "Nativity" Die
Gelly Roller - Gold Gel Pen
Stampin Up - Modern Label
Stampin Up - Word Window Punch

I would like to enter my project in the following challenges:

Have a blessed day!
Thanks for stopping by,
don’t forget to leave a comment.

TTFN,
CraftyGirl

2 comments:

  1. A lovely die and a perfect Christmas card. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The die you used on this card is awesome. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete