My Digi Art

Sunday, May 14, 2017

"Palm Tree" Card


I am on the Design Team at International Art and Soul  and we can be found at: http://intaas.blogspot.com/  our challenge is "Hot Colors" so I made this card.  I really hope you come and join in the fun, I would love to see what you come up with.
                         
Please stop by the Design Team Members Blogs and see their spectacular projects and leave them a bit of love.   :)

I used in this project:
Ek Success - Circle Punches
Ek Success - Label Punch
Color Box - Inks
Stamp Craft - "Palm Tree" rubber stamp
                    
I would like to enter my project in the following challenges:

Have a blessed day!
Thanks for stopping by,
don’t forget to leave a comment.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

1 comment:

  1. I love this card - the sun and palm tree look stunning. Brilliant! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete