My Digi Art

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

"Pine Cone Spray" - Card


Tuesday Throwdown is having a "Texture" challenge!!!   Come join us at:  http://tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.com/ 
Please stop by the Design Team Members Blogs and see their spectacular projects and leave them a bit of love.   :)

I used in this project:

Fred She Said - "Pine Cone Spray" Colored image
Offray - Ribbon
Darice - Embossing Folder

I would like to enter my project in the following challenges:

Have a blessed day!
Thanks for stopping by,
don’t forget to leave a comment.

TTFN,
CraftyGirl


3 comments:

  1. The embossed background is so lovely as well as the pine cone and ribbon - I am a ribbon fan - and sometimes I get on a ribbon kick - especially when I get the Bow It All going - thanks for showing us your lovely creation - have a blessed day my teamie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a perfect embossing folder to use with the pine cone image! Love this ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check one Christmas card as completed. I agree with Terri, perfect background to the image. Someone is going to love receiving this.

    ReplyDelete