My Digi Art

Saturday, May 20, 2017

"Reindeer Blocks" - Card



Lil Patch of Crafty Friends is having a challenge, which is always anything goes.    

Now that is worth playing for.   Come join us in our challenge at: http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.com.au/

Please stop by the Design Team Members Blogs and see their spectacular projects and leave them a bit of love.  :)

** Sponsor 1 **
Prize ~ £8 digi voucher in store
** Sponsor 2 **
Prize ~ 4 Images
I used in this project:
                     
Bugaboo - "Reindeer Blocks" image
Basic Gray - DP
Coloring Pencil
Marvy Le Plume II - Markers

I would like to enter my project in the following challenges:

Have a blessed day!
Thanks for stopping by,
don’t forget to leave a comment.

TTFN,
CraftyGirl



1 comment:

  1. Super cute Christmas card Crafty Girl. I love this image and the bright colours you used.
    Hugs,
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, LPoCF DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete